Best Permanent Makeup Machine 2022
You can never deny the importance of a good quality PMU tool, whether you're a new artist entering the permanent makeup world or an experienced professional. Utilizing the right PMU machine during your service is crucial to providing beautiful results for your clients, this will enable you to execute flawless techniques. We have compiled a list of the six most popular tattoo machines on the PMU market based on our professional research. Hopefully, after you finish reading this post, you'll be able to make a more informed decision about which permanent makeup device would be best for you.
Remember to read through to the end, because I have some permanent makeup equipment buying guides for you.
TOP 6 Permanent Makeup Tattoo Machine in 2022
The Flux Mini combines the wireless power and capabilities of Flux S, into a sleeker, more compact design that's that's a 1/3 smaller footprint. Featuring a 19mm diameter grip, this slim, ergonomic device is "mini" but powerful.
- Slim, compact design
- Wireless power in our smallest footprint
- 5 mm stroke length
- Proprietary motor design
- 5+ hours of battery life
- Ergonomic shape for comfort
- Enhanced mobility
- Interchangeable battery packs
- User-friendly, intuitive controls
- More affordable price
Equipped with convenient interchangeable power packs, 2.5mm stroke and ergonomic design for comfort during long working produces. Slim but powerful, the Flux Mini meets the industry’s need for a balanced wireless device with long-lasting battery life and no compromises.
Completely wireless, Flux mini maximizes mobility and increases flexibility for more freedom during surgery.
Thanks to its adjustable stroke length, the Xion S is a super versatile permanent makeup machine recommended for permanent makeup artists with multiple styles of experience.
Every Xion S machine comes with 2 interchangeable stroke wheels: 1.8mm for shading and 2.5mm for all-around permanent makeup - you can manually switch the cams according to your preference. While that takes a little dexterity and know-how, it also means you have more flexibility for a variety of permanent makeup procedures, including scalp micropigmentation, areola restoration, permanent eyeliner, permanent lips, microblading, and beyond.
- Comfortable, ergonomic and lightweight design (4.7oz / 134g) allows for optimal maneuverability
- Convenient, interchangeable stroke suits different styles of micropigmentation
- Secure ratcheting system enables artists to lock in needle depth settings
- Seamless, autoclavable, Grip is compatible with all needles
- One turn give dial allows for adjustment of needle tension providing artists with more options and flexibility
- Powerful 6W MotorBolt system is the first motor specifically designed to meet the demands of micropigmentation
- Standard 2.5mm and alternate 1.8mm stroke
- The Grip tapers from 26mm to 19mm
The machine is easy to handle and weighs just 4.7 ounces, with an ergonomic grip that tapers from 26mm down to 19mm.
The Xion S is a high-end permanent makeup machine, but it is well worth the investment because of its adjustable features and robust design.
The Charme Princesse New Galaxy Permanent Makeup Machine 2022 is a wireless permanent makeup machine specially designed for permanent makeup needs. This machine features a powerful German DC motor while maintaining low noise and low vibration. The digital screen shows the controlled speed you are working with. The PMU Tattoo Machine has five adjustable speeds and is a multifunctional PMU pen machine(outlining, shading, soft powder ombré, eyeliner, and lips).
- The sleek, ergonomic design is light and easy to hold, weighing only 110g, gentle on your wrist
- If the pause time exceeds 3 minutes, it will automatically shut down.
- Precision German imported DC motor drive, running completely quiet, almost no vibration, to ensure accurate micro-pigmentation work.
- 1MM stroke length to ensure that all skin types operate
- Comes with 2 detachable Power Pack complete with digital display and USB charging port
- Compatible with most tattoo cartridges and PMU needles on the market
Designed specifically for permanent makeup and equipped with an easy-to-handle 18mm grip diameter, the Lithuanian Irons Stella is adept at microblading, permanent eyebrows, permanent eyeliner, lip work, scalp micropigmentation, and beyond. The Stella pen tattoo machine employs a powerful Faulhaber motor with dual ball bearings and operates on a voltage range of 8.5v up to 10v and utilizes a unique slider mechanism for direct-but-gentle hits.
This machine also comes pre-lubricated, which saves you the hassle of stocking up on machine lubricant.
- Pen-style rotary PMU machine
- Manufactured from high-grade aluminum; anodized and polished
- Machine Grip Diameter: 18mm
- Uses a unique slider mechanism for direct-but-soft hits
- Employs a Faulhaber motor with dual ball bearings
- Voltage Range: 8.5v–10.5v
- Features engraved Stella logo and serial number
- Grip is autoclave-safe
- Machine is pre-lubricated; no lubrication required
- Comes with Stella power cord and user manual
The Bellar PMU device features a sleek design with a lightweight, slim profile that fits perfectly in your hand, reducing arm fatigue complained by technicians and offering unparalleled precision.
True to the principles of excellence and beauty, the Microbeau brand has a powerful and compact MotorBolt system designed for mechanical movement. Unique to the Bellar is its Mini DC connector (included), which is lighter than the traditional RCA cables used by most PMU machines, which reduces the strain on your hands.
This professional permanent makeup machine has a 2.1mm stroke length for utmost precision and accuracy. It also has an adjustable needle depth of up to 4mm which makes it more versatile.
- Lightweight and Comfortable: Weighs only 2.36 oz (67g)
- Powerful : Compact MotorBolt system that meets the demand of PMU
- Precision : Slim design allows for a stroke length of 2.1mm, perfect for hair strokes and detailed work
- Needle : Compatible with any standard universal membrane cartridge
- Adjustable Autoclavable Grip : Regulates needle depth
- Includes Mini DC connector cable : Lightweight alternative to RCA cables that is for optimal connectivity performance
With slim grip that measures just 17 mm, the Brow Daddy Cleo is a wireless permanent make-up machine that can be used to create incredible lip treatments, eyeliner, eyelash enhancement, shading, ombre brows, and nano hair strokes.
This wireless PMU machine comes with 2 batteries for a total working time of 6 hours, with each battery taking approximately 1 hour to fully charge.
The Brow Daddy Cleo has a soft stroke length of 2.2 mm, making it perfect for shading and hair stroke techniques especially. Compatible with all universal needle cartridges that feature a Cheyenne-type connection.
- Wireless:Wires are so yesterday! No more messing around with unnecessary cables.
- Lightweight: Weighs only 3oz. Long days of working will feel like a breeze. No more aching wrists.
- Voltage output: 5.0V-8.0V. Easily increase by half increments, from soft to strong, catering specifically to all permanent makeup needs and meeting the demands of various techniques.
7 Buying Guide For Permanent Makeup Equipment
A permanent makeup machine from a reputable brand will be safer than one from an unknown manufacturer, and they usually offer return policy and a one-year warranty period, which undoubtedly defends your interests. There are many well-known brands today, such as Dragonhawk, Charme Princesse, Microbeau, Guapa, etc.
The machine’s material is also important to consider. The most common material used in permanent makeup machines now is aluminum alloy because it is stable, has less vibration, does not leave fingerprints or perspiration stains, and is easier to handle.
There are plenty of PMU machines that offer a wide range of PMU procedures（outlining, shading, soft powder ombré, eyeliner, and lips）, so why settle for one that only offers one or two modes and functionalities and is not compatible with a variety of needles? The more that your machine can accomplish, the better you can help your clients to get the effects that they have There are products that have completely vibration-free operations and are excellent for working on small or concentrated areas like the brows and lips.
When you choose a permanent makeup machine, you should pick one that has low vibrations to ensure proper functioning, resulting in a quieter environment and a more pleasant experience for you and your clients. Some pmu machines have completely vibration-free operations and are excellent for working on small or concentrated areas like the brows and lips.
In particular, you need to pay more attention to the bad reviews of the product. Although there are many different permanent makeup machines on the market, not all of them are good. Check out product reviews before you make your next purchase to learn about some of the most common issues and see whether you can deal with them.
Though there are some more common than others, it is important to do your research to ensure you're purchasing a machine that offers you the variety you'll need.
To ensure uninterrupted work when using wireless PMU devices with long service hours, you will need to find a device that has a large capacity battery, preferably Comes with 2 detachable Power Pack.
As an artist, you will find that choosing the right PMU machine is critical to your success as an artist, permanent makeup machine and Permanent makeup technique development will make your Beauty career more colorful. After finally choosing the machine you want, the next step is to choose the right cosmetic tattoo needles according to different semi-permanent procedures, please read our article "How to Choose the Right Permanent Makeup Needle".